During air travel, KittenGuru.com complies with IATA rules and regulations, which most airlines comply with.
In case you opt for the Air Travel option, your kitten with travel in an airline approved crate, provided by us free of charge, that must fulfil the following conditions:
- The crate must be big enough for the kitten to lay down, sit, stand and turn.
- All parts of the kitten’s body, including the paws, limbs, tail and muzzle should be in the crate without exception.
- The crate must be durable in order to minimise damage and possible injuries.
- The crate must be designed to prevent leakage.
- Sedating the kitten is strictly prohibited, as due to pressure drops and altitude changes might cause unpredictable behaviour and pose a health risk.