The process of selecting the breeders and cateries we work with is rigorous, a necessary precaution to ensure we work with only the best. Our efforts to offer the best quality kittens, ethically bred by individuals who adhere to the highest breeding standards have proven to be successful by happy customers all over the world.
We take exceptional care to thoroughly check the medical history of the parents, their pedigrees as well as the living standards of our kittens, which are properly nourished and looked after. Furthermore, we ensure that they receive the appropriate vaccinations for their age, as well as a full range of medical services.
Our trusted veterinarians, when completing health checks and looking at the parents’ history, are able to confirm whether your kitten has any hereditary diseases.
The confidence we have in our efforts and processes allows us to sell all our kittens with a 10 Year Health Guarantee. This means that your future kitten will receive a final health check before departure and will leave our care without infectious diseases.
Upon arrival, you must take your kitten to a clinic to run a health check within 72 hours. If any questions or concern arise, you should contact us, or your warranty will become invalid. In case an issue covered by our guarantee arises, you can choose a new one from the site.
Our guarantee does not cover a specific range of incidents, such as accidents or injuries the kitten suffers after they have been handed over.
Cases in which you can choose a new kitten:
- Birth and/or genetic defects. If the cause of death is a birth and/or genetic defect, you are entitled to a new kitten.
- Diseases that cannot be diagnosed at a young age, but become prominent as a cat grows older, such as: back problems, liver failure, kidney failure and generalised scabies.
- Severe hip dysplasia.
- In case your kitten is diagnosed with an infectious disease such as distemper, parvo or coronavirus. You must contact KittenGuru’s specialists within 120 hours of your kitten’s arrival.
Cases not covered by KittenGuru’s 10 Year Health Guarantee:
- Any incidents caused by the surrounding environment, including stress.
- Nursery cough, pneumonia, colds, giardiasis, coccidiosis.
- Treatable diseases: localized scabies, cherry eye, bladder stones, inverted eyelids, inverted tail, heart murmurs of grades 1 and 2, patellar dislocation of grades 1, 2, 3, and 4, testicular problems. (Note that the veterinarian will check the descent of both testicles before leaving.)
All treatments of the kitten after arrival must be paid by the new owner, without exception, in full. The owner is liable for the following:
- All expenses occurred in relation to the kitten upon arrival.
- All medication necessary for the kitten.
- Arranging an appointment for the kitten with a trusted veterinarian within 72 hours of arrival.
- Following the vaccination calendar to prevent dangerous diseases.
- Regular veterinarian check ups.
Our Guarantee becomes invalid when the owner intentionally or unintentionally does not oblide by the rules of feeding, keeping, vaccination, hygiene and exercise, or harms the pet in any way.
The Guarantee payment is equal to 100% of the value of the purchased kitten. It does not include the transportation fee. Upon receipt, you can select a new kitten from the KittenGuru website.
To claim the Guarantee, you need the following:
- You must inform our team if your kitten has health problems.
- To dispute a warranty claim, you must provide the original of the official veterinary report with a signature and seal. The document must describe:
- Name and/or Number of your Cat
- The correct date of birth
- Microchip number
- Upon receiving the veterinary report from the check conducted within 72 hours of arrival, it must be scanned and sent to our team. It must contain the kitten’s name and date of birth, as well as accurately describe the problem. The description must include anamnesis, symptoms and test results.
- KittenGuru.com has the right to request independent examination from a clinic of our choosing, the procedure carried out in the event of an incorrect composed conclusion or if the documents are suspected in the falsification of being falsified.
- The customer is obliged to provide photo and video evidence that demonstrate the health condition of the kitten upon request by KittenGuru.com .
- KittenGuru reserves the right to request an X-Ray in case of a Hip Dysplasia diagnosis. The film must show the cat’s:
registered name, date of birth, microchip number and the veterinarian’s name, the hosiptal’s name, the location and time when the X-Ray is taken.
- Your claim will be reviewed by our veterinarian. In the event of death, we require an autopsy report for further investigation and processing. We have the right to request the body of the animal for post-mortem examination. In case of such requests, the customer is obliged to cover the full costs.